When an injury is caused by the negligence of another individual, particularly a medical care professional, the stress can be overwhelming. The most severe cases of some medical malpractice result in the loss of a loved one due to fatal injuries.
While no amount of money can replace who you have lost, it can help ease the financial burden caused by wrongful death. At Winckler & Harvey, L.L.P., located in Austin, our wrongful death attorneys help individuals and families manage the legal and financial aspects of losing a loved one due to negligence.
We work with every client individually, giving them full attention and guidance through the different types of compensation possible and what must be proven to recover the maximum amount available.
Reach our Austin, Texas, office online or by telephone at 512-593-7399 (toll free at 888-640-1800) to schedule a free initial consultation.
Fatal Accident Attorneys Serving Waco, Killeen, Amarillo And All Of Texas
Wrongful death compensation can be used to cover more than just funeral expenses. One of our experienced lawyers can help you address long-term consequences of losing a loved one in an unexpected negligent act. For example, we can seek recovery for costs related to:
- Medical care and treatment for the fatal injury prior to death
- Loss of income from the individual who died
- Loss of care and protection for family members and beneficiaries
- Loss of future earnings until retirement
- Loss of additional benefits such as retirement savings, 401(k) savings or medical benefits
- Pain and suffering caused by loss of companionship and care
- Funeral expenses, final bill payments and expenses from the administration of the estate
While it is difficult to discuss something like money when you have lost a loved one, it is a crucial element of making sure you and your loved ones have a stable financial future. Our team of attorneys can help guide you through this complex process.
Contact Us · Free Consultation · Contingency Fees · 512-593-7399