Was The VA Negligent?
At Winckler, Harvey & McConnell, LLP, we believe veterans deserve the highest standards of care available. Unfortunately, the medical professionals and organizations that provide this care do not always live up to expectations.
If you are a veteran of the military — whether in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines or other branch of the service — and you have suffered due to military medical negligence, contact our firm. We can help you take legal resource in the Federal Tort Claims Act.
This area of law is highly nuanced, and not every medical malpractice attorney is prepared to handle it. Our Texas VA negligence attorneys confidently take on issues of government employee negligence for veterans.
Texas Attorneys For Veterans Administration Medical Malpractice
Any injury is serious. It affects your ability to work and earn income, your ability to care for your loved ones and, ultimately, your ability to live life to the fullest. Unfortunately, some injuries are caused by the very individuals tasked to help you heal.
We handle injuries caused by hospital and medical professional negligence at military and VA hospitals. This includes injuries such as:
- Birth injuries for mothers and children
- Brain injuries and neurosurgical negligence
- Surgical errors such as those related to gallbladder surgery, laparoscopic surgery and orthopedic surgery
- Injuries that result in paralysis, quadriplegia or paraplegia
- Infections and other post-operative issues
- Heart attacks and disorders that could have been prevented
- Fatal injuries that result in wrongful death claims
At Winckler, Harvey & McConnell, LLP, we take every case seriously, whether it involves our clients’ direct personal injury or one related to their loved ones and dependents. Do not hesitate to work with a lawyer at our firm who will give your case the attention it deserves.