Focused On Achieving Full Compensation In Personal Injury Claims
The personal injury attorneys of Winckler, Harvey & McConnell, LLP focus on achieving full compensation for individuals who have been injured due to acts of negligence in Austin and throughout the state of Texas. With decades of experience on our side, we are prepared to handle the most complex cases and take on the toughest opponents at trial.
- We are advocates for victims of medical negligence.
- We stand up for people injured in car accidents.
- We fight for elderly people injured due to neglect in nursing homes.
- We work hard for people hurt because of product defects.
- We stand up for victims of construction accidents.
A wrongful death lawsuit alleges that the decedent was killed as a result of the negligence (or another liability) on the part of the defendant and that the surviving dependent(s) or beneficiaries are entitled to monetary damages as a result of the defendant’s conduct. A wrongful death lawsuit offers compensation for the following:
- Immediate expenses associated with the death (medical and funeral)
- Loss of victim’s anticipated earnings in the future until time of retirement or death
- Loss of benefits caused by the victim’s death (pension and medical)
- Loss of inheritance caused by the untimely death
- Pain and suffering, or mental anguish to the survivors
- Loss of care, protection, companionship to the survivors
- General damages
- Punitive damages
Our personal injury claims attorneys have represented many families and individuals who have lost a loved one due to a personal injury accident injury or medical malpractice.
If you or a family member has suffered a personal injury, we urge you to call us at 512-593-7399 or contact our personal injury law firm online to schedule an appointment. There is no fee unless a recovery is achieved.
WE KNOW PERSONAL INJURY LAW, AND WE KNOW TEXAS.