Automobile Accident Victims Deserve Full Compensation
Our personal injury lawyers and auto accident attorneys have achieved significant recoveries on behalf of those injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and 18 wheeler crashes. High speeds can result in car accident fatalities, although even moderate speed car accidents and fenders benders can result in serious or catastrophic injuries. Car accidents are one of the most common sources of personal injury litigation in Texas. With these traumas often come pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, medical expenses, and property damage – all of which may constitute financial compensation.
Because our Austin Texas personal injury law firm has experienced car accident lawyers, we are in an excellent position to make sure our clients receive all of the compensation to which they are entitled. Our auto accident attorneys will:
- Help prove liability by preserving evidence and interviewing witnesses
- Ensure that our clients receive proper medical care
- Help our clients understand the law, including the statutes of limitations
- Help our clients document their injuries properly so they are able to receive full compensation
- Help ensure that each car accident injury plaintiff receives the compensation to which he or she is rightfully entitled
- Pursue a product liability claim if the auto accident was caused by a defective automotive part such as tires, seatbelts, child safety seats or airbags.
We handle cases involving auto accidents of all kinds, including truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents.
If you have been injured in a car accident, our auto accident attorneys have the necessary experience to evaluate and handle your case. We urge you to call to our number or contact our personal injury law firm to schedule an appointment. You will not pay us any attorneys’ fee unless we recover money damages for you.